Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Ghost touch and hanging problem s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 05-25-2022 05:11 AM)
ammie_22
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have purchased my s22 ultra just 4 days back the phone at first was great after using it for 20min max on the first day i got an update of 1 may after which the phone started showing bugs like the google maps zoom in and zoom out not working properly. Eventually i went to an samsung outlet and they said it is a bug but now after like 1 day or so it became quite worst actually, i can't zoom in on Instagram nor can i zoom photos in gallery the touch somethings gets unresponsive. My question now is if anyone know any solution to this problem please let me know or you guyz recommend me to go it service center for warranty claim cause it is still under warranty as i told before just purchased it 4 days ago.
0 Likes
7 Comments
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You have to wait for the next update.
0 Likes
Aqsakhannn
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Have you restarted it?
0 Likes
ammie_22
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Not only restart it reset it twice change screen protector 3 times already nothing works
0 Likes
Mehmood41
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am using s22 Ultra from 7th April. I did not notice any touch issue in first 3 to 4 days bt after software updates sometimes touch become not responsive. I saw in EU community this issue. I have one & only solution & this will work for you just turn off touch sensivity off in display setting.
0 Likes
ammie_22
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
But the problem is not just about touch. As i said, zoom in and zoom out is not working as well. Apps that not working zoom in and zoom out are instagram, gallery, google maps and facebook which is quite annoying paid luxury amount for a phone to work like lower class phones.
0 Likes
travellergb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I had many issues whenever I had a brand new Samsung Galaxy S series mobile and after an update everything would just go to hell and be **bleep**.

What ALWAYS WORKED was this:

First, check your mobile for updates and download/install updates.

Then backup your mobile phone. If you don't have anything to backup, that would be better to start fresh.

Then DELETE everything from your mobile and do a FACTORY RESET to your device TWICE. Yes that's right, TWICE.

When you start your mobile phone after factory deleting/erasing your mobile the FIRST time, sign in but do NOT restore anything yet.

Go to check updates and see if there any more pending updates to install. If there are updates, then install and update your mobile at this time. Wait till updates are finished, restart your device and then follow the instructions below for the second factory reset.

Factory reset your mobile one more time, and then log in and restore your backups and try your mobile again.

Try this and let us know if it fixed your problem/issues.
0 Likes
ammie_22
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Done that all of it actually i finally went to samsung finally, they did calibration and said it is known issue after which my phone have this problem quite less but it still happens don't know what is the permanent solution for this. I am waiting for software update to get atleast some answers after which probably.
0 Likes