Original topic:

Display flickering, color fade and lines on display

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 06:33 AM)
Thanuu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Samsung users,

I am using Samsung Galaxy S10 plus. I have this issue since the Android 12 update. Please help me to fix it.
11 Comments
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
This is a common hardware problem. I would suggest you go to any service centre to replace your phone screen. If the unit is out of warranty, you must pay for the replacement.

Unfortunately, the replacement cost for the original display will be higher. But that's the only solution.

Otherwise, reset your Galaxy device and verify if the problem still exists or not. But don't forget to get all the backup files before you do.

Use the steps below to perform Factory Reset on your Galaxy device.
Go to Settings > General & Backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset device > Tap Delete all.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
Thanuu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I already formatted the phone. Issue is there. But sometimes I am able to use the phone without any issues. After the update this started to happen. I saw many users have the same issue.
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
According to me, there may be some sort of error in the update released on your Galaxy device. It will likely be solved by future security patch updates.
0 Likes
Thanuu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No flickering at all on Always on display
0 Likes
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It looks like a hardware issue.kindly take it to a authorized samsung service center
0 Likes
Thanuu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah I also think about it. Most of the people say it is about software issue.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
It is normal issue with S10, Note 10 and also with S20 serieses 🙃
I guess, Now you think about how softwares make a big damage in to hardwares. It's Kinda weird right😐

So now nothing to do about it 😒, if you need to fix the issue, visit nearest samsung service centre to fix the issue 😑 there are no choices just need to replace whole display.

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
Thanuu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
OMG seriously. Actually I used the app called OLED saver, it fixed the issue bit. Actually is the issue either with display or software?
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Both