Original topic:

Green screen

(Topic created on: 05-17-2022 12:59 AM)
CapSanju
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey i updated my Samsung note 9 to may security update and after that my screen has a green tint. And its very bad and hard for the eyes. Any idea what it is and how to get rid of it??
9 Comments
Galaxy Note
Can u upload a screenshot please?
CapSanju
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yep
CapSanju
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Its like this without dark modeScreenshot_20220517-144851_Settings_14931_1652779132.jpg
Galaxy Note
Hi... You can get a temporary fix by downloading the OLED Saver app and adjusting the brightness settings through it.
Second, there's a method to fix it through Always on Display posted on the XDA forum. Few months back tried this to an affected device but didn't work well. So can't guarantee it. You can find more about it here 👇

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/how-to-fix-samsung-galaxy-note-9-screen-is-green.4189851/#post-84...

If both ways didn't work well. Contact a Samsung service centre near to you. They will assist you 😊

If my comment is helpful to you anyway, consider select as an Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
CapSanju
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you..
I tried the always on display. Doesnt seem to work.
But i am using the oled saver app..... seems to work temperory.
Thank you for the info..
Galaxy Note
You're welcome 😊
Galaxy Note
Heya.There's a way to fix the issue without downloading apps😊
Unfortunately,I can't see any green tint on your screenshot.That means something wrong with your display ☹️.By the way,I got you a solution.

Go to settings > Lock Screen > Always On display.Tap on always display and turn it on.Under Always on display settings tap on show always button.😊.Then lock your screen and wait till always on display appears.After it appears you can simply unlock your phone again and Boom! Green tint is gone!.As I know OLED sever app is kinda buggy when you adjust brightness.That's why I recommend you to follow these steps.But If u think OLED server is the best way.No worries try it.I just give u a another solution.

It should be work.But if you issue isn't fixed you really need to go to a repair center.

If my comment helped you in anyway you can accept my comment as the solution by clicking 3 dot menu.

Thank you😊
CapSanju
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hey thank you for the info....
Yup i tried the always on display. But sometimes dorsnt work. So i am using a oled saver app...seems ok for now...
Ill be visiting the service center to see what they have to say.
Thank you again...
Galaxy Note
No worries!