Original topic:

Battery Issue

(Topic created on: 08-15-2019 05:58 AM)
taurus22pk
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello.

I have been facing an issue with the battery of my Note 8 (SM-N950F) on Android 9 Pie. As soon as the battery level hits around 30%, there is a sharp battery drain such that it reaches from 30 to 0 in less than 5 minutes. Phone has been in use for just 11 months. Need your help to overcome this issue.

Regards,

Hamid
17 Comments
SaschaG
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
maybe the battery is broken and you have to replace it
taurus22pk
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
but was does the damaged-battery impact shown when it reaches around 30%?
Ezoltrix
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hey there,
Here are some solutions that I think might address the issue:
1. If you have been using the phone for over 3 years now and the issue has started recently then get it checked, probably needs battery replacement.

2. There can also be a chance of your battery being out of sync. Sometimes when the phone shuts down out of nowhere the battery gets out of sync due to which it shows you a virtual level which is not the true amount of charge left. Like in your case it drains from 30 to 0 in no time. Try draining the phone to 0 and charging it to 100 without any breaks(in one go). Maybe that will fix the issue.

3. Sometimes when you update your phone, the newer version does not installs properly. Try resetting your phone.

Hope this helps.
alimohsin6777
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
go to the settings> device care> click on the battry icon> find out the app which is consuming more then other tap this app and stop to work on background. secondly 60% chance that your battery need to be replacement. please replace from Samsung service center might be expensive but satisfaction level will be higher then others repairing shops
taurus22pk
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks. Will check it
alimohsin6777
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
sure inform me when issue resolved 😊
Aliabbasnasir
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
try to clear cache will soon resolve your issue
taurus22pk
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Already done dear. No improvement seen.
vikimughal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am facing also this kind of problem but there is only one solution when your battery reaches at 32% clear your phone RAM and turn on power saver mode. then your battery drainage stop.