Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Some Apps not Working on Wifi but Works with Mobile Data

(Topic created on: 03-11-2022 06:48 AM)
Mian_Kashif_Ahmad
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
              My Easypaisa App & Bank App are not working on Wifi Connection on my Galaxy A51 android 11 but when i turn on Mobile Data Everything start working  fine. While my friend has Huawei Phone connected with the same wifi but his apps are working fine on that same WiFi. Also i have done the following steps already but nothing happened.

1. Turn on Airplane Mode & then turn off
2. Forgot Connection & reconnect to WiFi 
3. Reset Connection & Network Settings 
4. Reset Apps Preferences 
5. Clear Cache & data of the specific apps that aren't working 
6. Uninstall and Reinstall the Apps 
7. Mobile Data Only Apps are "OFF"

If you guys have solution for this issue other than i mentioned above, kindly share with me. I'll very Thankful to you guys coz it really important as my financial apps aren't working which sometimes creates a big problem for me as I'm away from home. 

Thank You
0 Likes
21 Comments
Ahmad496
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Go To Google > Search Google Play Services > Then click on the 1st link > It'll redirect you towards the Play Store > Update the Google play Services.

You can also find the "Google Play Services" At Your Apps Manager under Mobile Settings. Click on Apps search Google play Services there open it then scroll down a little bit and click on App Details on Play Store. It'll also redirect you towards Play store

Hopefully, it'll be ok
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I tried this but it is Updated Already SmartSelect_20220311-200017_Google Play Store_60988_1647010817.jpg
0 Likes
Ahmad496
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Only Option will be to reset the device then.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Ohh man that's a tough task. More than 100GB data is in my phone. Btw have you solved this issue with RESET of the whole phone?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Bro your phone has some malware..so you must need to reset before to use then see
Galaxy A
This is a tough task btw bjt how malware can affect certain apps not to connect to WiFi? At the same time what's wrong with Samsung Device Care? It doesn't show me any malware issue till now. Although i have scanned my phone many times... even now i scanned it but everything is fine.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
No without this it's not possible
Galaxy A
Okay thanks. Let's do this too & see what happens...?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes
0 Likes