Tech Expert
If samsung gives android 13 one UI 5 to m31,I will happy

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Tech Expert
According to several reports, Samsung Galaxy M31 had already received its two major OS updates (Android 11 & 12). As a result, it is not eligible for Android 13 update.

It might receive security patches, but not get new Android operating system updates from its manufacturer.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍

View solution in context

Solution
Tech Expert
No chance bro. There is already receive 2 os updates so your device will not receive any more os updates 🙂

View solution in context

Solution
Tech Expert
Hi... unfortunately M31 will not get the OneUI 5. But still will get few more security updates 😊

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊

View solution in context

6 Comments
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Tech Expert
According to several reports, Samsung Galaxy M31 had already received its two major OS updates (Android 11 & 12). As a result, it is not eligible for Android 13 update.

It might receive security patches, but not get new Android operating system updates from its manufacturer.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
Theepz
Active Level 3
Tech Expert
Thank you for your information
0 Likes
Solution
Tech Expert
No chance bro. There is already receive 2 os updates so your device will not receive any more os updates 🙂
Theepz
Active Level 3
Tech Expert
Thank you
0 Likes
Solution
Tech Expert
Hi... unfortunately M31 will not get the OneUI 5. But still will get few more security updates 😊

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
Theepz
Active Level 3
Tech Expert
Thank you
0 Likes