Original topic:

Guide to Galaxy Smart Phone Upgrades and Precautions

(Topic created on: 09-19-2019 05:59 PM)
SLMembersAdmin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Guide to Galaxy Smart Phone Upgrades and Precautions

Greetings from the Samsung Members operations team.

We are continuing to provide firmware updates for an even more improved and optimized user experience.

To maintain optimized usability, keep the firmware updated at all times using the method below.

How to update the firmware and check if it is up to date

Settings > Software Update > Download and Installation

In addition, caution is required as there are cases of unauthorized distribution of apps that provide firmware updates for Samsung smartphones that prompt users to pay for updates.

We do not provide firmware updates under any circumstances other than software updates via your mobile phone, PC smart switch or official service center.

Most importantly, we do not distribute firmware updates through specific apps from online sites (Internet or SNS, etc) or the Google Play Store.

Providing our firmware upgrade services through online websites or specific apps without our consent falls under illegal copyright infringement.

Downloading and installing firmware through these illegal apps may cause problems on your product. Be careful to avoid damage to your device or security leaks resulting from the use of illegal services (especially paid services).

Our official firmware is distributed along with relevant details through "Software Update" in your mobile phone.

Thank you.

27 Comments
Buddhikajay
Active Level 4
Others
thanks for your information.
0 Likes
sujah
Active Level 1
Others
j7max update date
0 Likes