Original topic:

the most expected ONEUI 2.5 has arrived to the s20 series.

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 07:21 PM)
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

The samsung s20 series has got its August  security patch with the  many improved features from the note series with the new ONEUI 2.5. It is 1096.39 MB aprox. It says it has improved the camera,phone stability and some bug fixex and the device security has improved WITH NEW AND ENHANCED FEATURES. Lets see what has improved and what has not. Let's  hope for the best and wait for it. Ill install and use by tomorrow  ill inform if there is any improvement. 
8 Comments
MsF545G
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
after update please tell pros and cons of update
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
where in india?
i havent received yet in india? for s20
0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
in india?
0 Likes
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yea.. tamil nadu
0 Likes
Bibhab123
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i am presently using dex in my smart tv. and one qord that comes in my mind is that, samsung is the no 1 in software. no company can do this. great samsung. I am using one note to make notes. its classic
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
its obvious samsung is great with all but the exynos causes all the problems but no issues it is still good to use and next year the beast is coming with amd collabration.
cassius
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
After the new update (oneui 2.5) the camera makes some weird beep sound after clicking and the haptic vibrations r also removed they were the features which make the camera feel like a camera. I miss that😔
0 Likes
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
can you explain me more about it. i don't see anything like that in mine.
0 Likes