Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S21 + 5G Pink line after software update

(Topic created on: 05-10-2023 10:00 PM)
Members_SOe878D
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Customer Support,

I am writing to express my disappointment with the recent update to my Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus. This phone was my dream phone, and I worked very hard to collect the money to purchase it. Unfortunately, since the update, I have noticed a pink line that has appeared on my screen, followed by two green lines. This has made it very difficult for me to use my phone effectively, and I am extremely disappointed that my hard-earned money appears to have gone to waste.
I have been a loyal Samsung customer for over 20 years, and all of my family members also use Samsung phones. I have always appreciated the high level of quality and reliability that your products offer. However, this recent issue has left me feeling very disappointed and let down.
As I am unable to afford a brand-new phone or the cost of replacing the screen, I am hopeful that you can provide me with a solution to fix this issue or a replacement for my device. I believe that this issue is a result of the recent software update and not a hardware defect, and I request your urgent attention to resolving this issue.

6 Comments
Galaxy S
Report about your issue through samsung members
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi, I am also having the same issue with my s21+. You can contact Samsung's customer care via WhatsApp and do an official complaint about this issue.

Then they will Raise a complaint as per your request and give your complaint id for your Reference. Then they will give you a call within 1-2 working days. So you can clearly say this is not physical damage and highlight that it's a common issue in s21 series as S20 too. We have to ask Samsung to provide us with the service and support we deserve.

drstine
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Please look into this green line appearing on the S21 Ultra without any damage because @Samsungmobile is doing nothing about it
https://twitter.com/MR_______Tweet/status/1613766699920293889?t=SdHpx8R0ONaO4UniW22aVQ&s=19
0 Likes
drstine
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Even I have the same issue SmartSelect_20230228_150448_Samsung Members_1000000098_1677576888.jpg
drstine
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Report SmartSelect_20230513_125155_Samsung Members_1000009859_1683962629.jpg
0 Likes
peej
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Me too this is not the first time i used samsung phones but this samsung s21 plus had a software issues that caused a screen pink line that samsung not responding this issues.then all cost of buyers to fix this screen.this is alarming that samsung users know well.not just us but many users experience this pink line on screen after update please samsung philippines help us to resolve this problem to your units after updating software the screen have pink line

0 Likes