Original topic:

S21 FE Overnight Wireless Charging

(Topic created on: 04-10-2022 09:06 AM)
maybeHasaan
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello,

When I leave the phone on wireless charge overnight and wake up, the phone shows fully charged but is warm/hot when I lift it off the wireless charger and the charger feels warm too in an airconditioned room as if the phone never stopped charging after reaching 100%

Same is not the case with wired charging overnight as the phone stays cool once it reached 100 and stops charging. 

Can anyone please share their experiences of leaving the phone on wireless charger overnight and waking up with the phone being warm or cool?
0 Likes
3 Comments
uw3r
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Stop doing that...its true wireless get hot...I have burnt my wireless charger once and thankfully at that time my phone was working OK but with a bit burnt back and was extremely hot, I was shocked it didn't explode... so don't charge ur phone all night, every company says not to charge their device all night, I think u might have a85% battery charge protection setting use that if u wanna charge all night
maybeHasaan
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thank you for the reply, can you tell me what device you had and what wireless charger you were using and did the burning happen when you left it overnight?
0 Likes
uw3r
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I was using note 8 when it happened ,solid built solid phone ...now using s21 ultra but I don't risk using wireless charger
0 Likes