Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Line on my s20 plus display

(Topic created on: 08-15-2022 11:36 PM)
vennelaven
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Last year I had purchased s20 plus mobile from your company. There was a line appeared in my mobile screen and I solved that issue by contacting your customer care and they repaired my phone with free of charge as it was within the warranty period of time. Now again the same problem caused and now the warranty period too expired. This is not my fault. I was using Samsung mobile from s3 version until now and I never experienced such issue like this.. How can I solve this issue?? As I am your loyal customer, please be kind enough to help me to solve this issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi,

It was a common issue that was reported by millions of users, it happens due to the overheating issue which means the heat absorbing components dried of sooner and than its usual five year life.. so because of the heat generat the ribbon pins are heated always it a high-voltage pixel burn..
Solution to this would be replacing the heat absorbing sheats and then replacing its AMOLED panel.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Galaxy_S20/comments/r9dxt3/i_didnt_even_got_any_scratch_or_crack_on_my_s20/

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 👍.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi,

It was a common issue that was reported by millions of users, it happens due to the overheating issue which means the heat absorbing components dried of sooner and than its usual five year life.. so because of the heat generat the ribbon pins are heated always it a high-voltage pixel burn..
Solution to this would be replacing the heat absorbing sheats and then replacing its AMOLED panel.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Galaxy_S20/comments/r9dxt3/i_didnt_even_got_any_scratch_or_crack_on_my_s20/

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 👍.
Galaxy S
Hi 👋,
It is hardware problem, can't solve it
If you need fix that issue As a before you need to replace whole display 😑
It is big fault like note 7 battery issue 😶. Every day one or more people got this issue and they post it here but it is common issue for S20 series 🥲

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi... sorry to hear that 😞 

This is a common manufacturing issue on S20 series.

So far the only solution is to replace the display. Sorry to say this, but If you are out of warranty, you may have to pay around Rs. 125,000 for an original display replacement at a Samsung service center. I'm suggesting to you use your current display as much as you can and make sure to backup your phone data to a somewhere secure location in case your display is completely lost. Meanwhile, try to use Link to Windows or Samsung Dex when it possible. Sometimes It'll be helpful to slow down the display usage and possibly help to use last long the display. But this is not 100% sure and can't guarantee. Just a suggestion.

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you
0 Likes
dakshitha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same problem
0 Likes