Did you mean: 

Original topic:

IMS not registered for VOLTE

(Topic created on: 05-30-2024 03:58 AM)
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
IMS stands for the IP Multimedia Subsystem, and it is part of an Internet Protocol that also comes pre-installed on all Android devices.

If your IMS registration status is “not registered”, it means that your VoLTE or Voice over LTE is not active, and you can’t make or receive calls and can’t send text messages as well.
It's not a software issue that fixes on next update!

GET IT ACTIVATED FROM YOUR MOBILE COMPANY.
11 Comments
Galaxy S
How?
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Call them
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes, VOLTE requires activation from the carrier.
osama512
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hello. I have tried every possible way to activate Volte but it's not working. I have called the carrier multiple times, and they say it is active from their side. I have swaped sims, i have tried the sim in my other phone, i did network reset and apn reset but nothing is working. Kindly help me out1706446282487.jpg
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Brother, just check if your VOLTE working on any other mobile. As you Sim might be old and have issues.
If it's working fine on another mobile there is an issue with your cellphone software and that will be fixed in coming update IA
0 Likes
osama512
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Nah bro it isn't working in my A10s too. Plus Sim is new. I bought this sim last year. Currently using Galaxy A32
0 Likes
sagi66
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

hi i find this trade and i have a qustion , i am a manager in an MVNO company , we want to update our new IMS for volte in samsung divises .

who should i contact in samsung in order to start the prosese ?

do you know ?

0 Likes
ismailkhani
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

If you still have this issue, I recommend that you must visit jazz franchise and they will activate it for you. I had the same issue and upon visiting customer centre, my issue was resolved in less then 5 minutes

0 Likes
osama512
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro, the issue was resolved after i visited the franchise. My Sim (which was new) was defective.
0 Likes