Did you mean: 

Original topic:

High Level Complaint

(Topic created on: 03-25-2021 09:11 PM)
NabAhmed
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung Head- My Name is Nabeel Ahmed I am the CEO of SGC Shelby Group of Companies. I have been using Samsung phones and equipment personally as well as commercially for my office and homes for the last almost 13 years now. I have had a couple of very high-level complaints to address and trust me after going after Samsung support for that almost 2 months I have decided to lodge a complaint hopping that this time for a change it will be addressed properly which to be honest it is highly un likely to be catered. 1. I pre ordered Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G and i was given a coupon with the phone to claim my Galaxy Buds Pro I went to the members area and booked my Galaxy Buds since 4th Feb 2021. Then i waited for a confirmation call which i received after almost 10 days and they told me the buds will be dispatched to me in 4 working days. Since then, I am calling Samsung every day and explaining them that i have not received by buds and they are telling me a new story every day. They claimed that the buds were sent out to me and were returned to Samsung as i was not available, well that’s not the case at all no courier company contacted and no one came to my address to deliver. Samsung admitted their mistake and said that they will re send me the buds after getting a confirmation call. Now for the last 1.5 months I have received 6 confirmation calls and there is no sign of Buds or anything. Every time i call Samsung they make a false promise and all they do it linger on and on and on. Kindly look into this matter and please advise me, if i am not going to get those then please at least let me know so that i can stop waiting for those and buy myself a new one. My Second complain is about the customer services i have received face to face quite a several times from your Samsung service stores in Lahore Pakistan. Unfortunately, I have broken my same phone screen and after that I have given my phone to replace the screen 2 times to the service center and they told me that the screen might take up to 3 months to reach as it is not available, and u have to leave the phone with us. I requested them to please handover me the phone back as it is going to take a lot of time at least till then i can use my phone as it is still be able to be used and I advised them to please let me know when the screen is available. In return I was told that they wont be able to do anything until and unless I leave the phone with them they cannot give me any confirm date neither an idea. As it has gone extremely frustrating for me now can you please also help me with fixing up my phone screen too on urgent basis if not can someone please give me a timeline as when Can i get it so that dont bother Samsung anymore. I hope i have not taken too much of your time and I hope that for a change this time my issues will actually get resolved. I really like Samsung products but these two instances are actually forcing me to shift my products to somewhere else. Waiting for a positive response. Thanks Nabeel
6 Comments
Amanullahch
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Forward your complaint to samsung Pakistan WhatsApp support number at (03327267864)

0 Likes
NabAhmed
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Done that a dozen times
0 Likes
NabAhmed
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks for the reply well its been almost 2 months since i claimed by buds secondly i told them that i am willing to pay for the screen upfront still they seem to show lack of interest towards the customers. Anyways fingers crossed and waiting for the miracle to happen
0 Likes
NabAhmed
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
As i said i am willing to pay for the screen full amount in advance
0 Likes
ShZubairAhmed
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Send someone to karachi branch 4th floor star city mall and check with them..they might have them in stock. They're more professional and cooperative.

Regards
0 Likes
imbashid
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Worst services :

Even after 1 month i didnt recieve the free gift provided with ac, contacted samsung , more than 5 times. There is no response from them.

It is same for services also, there was some issues with mobile , i contacted many times there was no response, finally when i filed a police case. They replaced it.

same thing for ac installation they were playing with us, ac got installed after several calls.

we need to run behind samsung people get done.

0 Likes