Original topic:

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G display Get green / white and flicker

(Topic created on: 05-19-2023 02:12 AM)
G3MBA
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G display Get green / white and flicker and im out of warranty. i was one of lucky guys who never had issues with my s20 ultra. bus suddenly its started this green / white flicker issue. called samsung and they gave me very simple awnser replacement of display. but the price is a joke LKR 165,000 (541 USD) and used phone on market will be LKR 125,000 (410 USD) ia your customers are joke to Samsung ? im very disappointed with the Samsung and there newer phones. I have used Galaxy S1, S3 ,S7 edge, S10+, Note 10+ all these models and never failed me, but this time it did. but now im thinking ill be a apple boy and change my echo system to apple because of Samsung Sri Lanka asking huge amount of money to change display and its Samsung fault.My phone never dropped to floor of any where. im using it very carefully. but i dont have any solution better to sell my s20 ultra 5g for parts and buy a new one.
3 Comments
Galaxy S
Yes its true. Really disappointed with the Samsung's feedback about their display issues and need to think twice before buy Samsung flashship device these days. 😕😕😕
G3MBA
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
exactly specially in Sri Lanka i had issue with s7 edge when i was in dubai and i talked to samsung and the fixed my issue without even charging any money and it was out of warranty too. Samsung sri lanka same as lankan Politicians disappointed.
0 Likes
Suraj212
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same here 🙁
0 Likes