Original topic:

Charging time

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 08:35 AM)
Niki1508
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Is it normal to take about 1 hour 30 minutes to charge s21 ultra with 25w adapter. It took only 1 hour to fully charge from 0% when I bought it new. Now it takes longer. What could the reason be? 
Resolved!
Niki1508
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Super fast charging is on
RavishaHeshan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If it's on when you plug the charger the animation should show up in blue color instead of white. If it's working fine, check for apps that runs in background when you plug the charger like battery manager apps.
Niki1508
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes there's a circle in blue colour.but it appears when the phone is fully drained. Noted thank you
Niki1508
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
The first picture is Accubattery which shows charging current is OK. 2nd picture is fast charge pro app which shows current is too low. Both were taken at the same time. I'm confused. 🙄Screenshot_20210905-014408_AccuBattery.jpgScreenshot_20210905-014400_Fast Charger Pro.jpg
RavishaHeshan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If you have access to another charger check whether the apps report the same thing or both apps says the charging is normal. BTW with super fast charging blue color animation should show up even without fully drained battery. So there might be an issue with you charger
Niki1508
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Sorry my mistake blue circle appears when ever I connect to the charger.
RavishaHeshan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Before all off that try to clean the charging port of the mobile using a small brush or something and make sure there aren't any debris inside the port that cause connection issues between charger and the port
Niki1508
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
OK will do that. Thought of getting a new adapter and charger from daraz. The adapter 25w and cable is made on China. They say its original. Can that be so?
RavishaHeshan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Don't use third party unless from well reputed brands like anker or baseus through their official store. You can buy an original from softlogic for around 3k if you really need to buy a new one.
Niki1508
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Noted thank you very much