I have a problem on my Galaxy Note 10 the S Pen is not Connecting 

This is the original S Pen that came with the Phone
I've tried many times 

If you have a solution please tell

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi... Same thing happened to my Note 10+ twice by now. Now I'm using the 2nd spen and it also got affected by the issue.
The only solution is to replace the spen. But before that try to reset your Spen and make sure it's not a software issue. (Open air actions > click on the 3 dots > reset S pen)
However, still you can use all the basic stuff from your s pen without air actions.
😀

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi 👋
Try these steps 😉
1. Reset your device
2. Try taking a s pen from a friend to make sure it's a problem with the s pen

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍

View solution in context

11 Comments
User5876
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
This notification appears

And can't do air gestures Screenshot_20220720-113255_Samsung Members.jpg
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi... Same thing happened to my Note 10+ twice by now. Now I'm using the 2nd spen and it also got affected by the issue.
The only solution is to replace the spen. But before that try to reset your Spen and make sure it's not a software issue. (Open air actions > click on the 3 dots > reset S pen)
However, still you can use all the basic stuff from your s pen without air actions.
😀

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi 👋
Try these steps 😉
1. Reset your device
2. Try taking a s pen from a friend to make sure it's a problem with the s pen

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
User5876
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Reset or Restart?
Galaxy Note
Reset bro
User5876
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Nvm
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Try these Steps to solve this issue.

1️⃣. Reboot your device.
>>Restarting your device can help fix minor issues and may help the S Pen connect again.

2️⃣. Reset the S Pen and connect it again.
>>From the Settings app, select Advanced features and tap S Pen. show more.

>>Tap Air actions and tap the More options icon. show more.

>>Select Reset S Pen. show more.

>>Your S Pen will be reset and reconnected to the device. You may experience a brief delay before it finishes connecting.

3️⃣. Charge the S Pen
>>Open the Air command menu, and tap the Settings icon. Then, tap Air actions.

4️⃣. Get rid of non-official protective cases or covers.
>>Third party cases or covers may sometimes feature clasps or magnetic closures that may interfere with the S Pen. This can lead to a variety of S Pen problems.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
User5876
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Sadly none of your options works though
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
The only way to resolve the problem is to replace the pen S or borrow one from your friends.

I tried to help you the best I could. Thanks for replying me.