Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 2

(Topic created on: 11-16-2019 07:52 AM)
calmshah
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Why is one UI 2 beta not available for Pakistani customers. Every customer should be treated as a valuable customer.
9 Comments
MuhammadS
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
bro beta is for everyone and if u wana give a try just goto youtube and search how to instal beta 2.0ui but remember beta is not the stable version right now beta 3 is going on so its good if u wait for stable version -
regards ---
shaheryar925
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
why 2.0ui is not stable version?
0 Likes
calmshah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes we can try but I am asking about the official version that samsung should offer to the customers in pakistan
0 Likes
kkc001
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
region wise updates are rolled. but Samsung doesn't treat Pakistan like other countries.
qazyfawad
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Pakistan is not there main market they need alot of people to test the update and give them feedback which Pakistanis can't do. It's not easy to build a Firmware and release it. India is 2nd largest phone consumers that is why they are getting beta.
0 Likes
DrShahid
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Right qazyfawad...
This is main reason due to this Pakistan not in beta tester list
0 Likes
calmshah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Firmware is already there. pakistan is not the leading consumer comparing to US or india but still a big market and they can get lots of feedback. Samsung being a worldwide company must cover all the customers.
0 Likes
qazyfawad
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Indeed but just tell me how many people bought Rs. 200000 worth of phone?
very less I believe and most of them don't even know about Samsung members and some of them posts there photos in this app. How are they supposed to give feedback?
0 Likes
calmshah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Huge number. let them get the survey result will be huge. ppl posting there pics on such platforms are few and everywhere around the globe. Every smart user know samsung member, this is what I believe.
0 Likes