Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dear samsung

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 04:50 PM)
Junaid001
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
 I would like to inform you that I am having battery problem on my Galaxy note 8. As the health is going down like if my battery is at 30% without using the phone it will go down to 20%. Sometimes when we are using the phone the battery is at 30% it will go down to 12% just using the phone for 5 minutes only. There also one problem as when the battery is at 12% or lower when I plugged in, it won't charge the phone untile it reached to 0% then it will start charging it.if am using the phone the battery is 25% then phone display and touch is not working my phone can be held position. If this problem can be fix with an software update or you can suggest me how I can fix this problem. It will be appreciated if you can help me with my problem.
9 Comments
deepsea
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
where's "your obediently" 🤭😜
adnanhaider
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Send your problem to support,
Abu_Zar
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
1.For the battery problem use this code *#0228# and then click on on quick start after this if the battery percentage remains same then the battery is ok its IC is short,otherwise battery percentage will drop
2.You need to check your touch by using this code *#0*# if the touch is ok then I am **bleep** sure your IC is short and your phone need to be repaired...
Junaid001
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
thnkew... i will checkup
Huraira
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Maybe Your Background Apps Are Consuming Much Power
Junaid001
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
no my background apps is close
mahboob7037
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
same is my problem
Junaid001
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
how to fixed it? or there is any solutions to fix the bettry problem??
Haseebmughal
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I also got this problem on my S8+ but in less worse severe condition unlike yours
I heard from internet that you should charge your phone to 80% and not drain it below 20% now my phone battery timing is still not better but this problem is gone