Original topic:

S secure not working

(Topic created on: 12-09-2022 02:34 AM)
Mishaf
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,

My Samsung device doesn't have app lock feature. I've tried to install s secure but it doesn't working. Please tell me how to use app lock feature without installing3rd party software. Why Samsung not giving essential features to users? It seems like other companies good at this.

Thank you.
17 Comments
Galaxy M
Can I know which device are you using
0 Likes
Mishaf
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Galaxy M22
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Some Samsung devices that enable Secure Folder typically come with it pre-installed.

One UI Core is the smaller version of the ordinary One UI, but is specifically developed for low-budget Samsung Galaxy phones. This means it has fewer features than the One UI that runs on mid-range Galaxy phones and premium lineup.

As a result, it is rare to get the secure folder feature and screen recording feature when your Android device is running One UI Core.

You are able to download Secure Folder apps from third-party sites. Sometimes it won't work either. If you wish, you have to upgrade to a One UI device.
0 Likes
Mishaf
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
If they can give secure folder option, why cannot guve app lock feature this? Because app lock is important.
0 Likes
Mishaf
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
S secure working on M10. Is that M22 worthless than M10?
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Secure Folder also has an app lock feature.

However, I suggest you clear the data and cache of the S Secure application and check whether it is working or not.

If that doesn't work, download the Applock Pro app that is available in Google PlayStore. You can download it by clicking on the link below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ibragunduz.applockproScreenshot_20221208_161457_1000045649_1670496297.jpg
0 Likes
Mishaf
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I couldn't see any options like that. Secure folder is different from app lock. I can only access Secure folder files inside it. It's very annoying Screenshot_20221209-140803_Secure Folder.png
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Watch this video using the link below to find out more about using Samsung Secure Folder.

https://youtu.be/UbkNi2UZIu0
0 Likes
Mishaf
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
That's nice. Thank you