Camera problem

(Topic created on: 10-25-2022 09:06 AM)
Sivajeyan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

In app

Output

This problem with flash only with can I do ?
My phone m02

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy M
Hi... First, reset the camera settings. Then clear the data and cache. (Settings >Apps> camera > Storage >clear data and clear cache)
If not work, drop a comment. Will sort it out 😊

View solution in context

8 Comments
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Reset settings in camera and see.if the problem is still there send a error report to Samsung.
sending a error report to Samsung using 'error report' in support.to do that click support >scroll down>click error report>type your issue>upload some proof>click the icon one the right corner to send it .they will definitely help you.

Solution
Galaxy M
Hi... First, reset the camera settings. Then clear the data and cache. (Settings >Apps> camera > Storage >clear data and clear cache)
If not work, drop a comment. Will sort it out 😊
SonalDeSoysa
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Bn oka mageth una back cover eka inda
Sivajeyan
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I already removed back cover
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hey I had same issue,It happens after flash latest firmware released on SL on Samfw.com,So I flashed binary S3 to the phone and updated to the latest.Now works as fine.If u need any kind of help please send me a direct message.

If u find my comment as helpful please accept as the solution by clicking 3 dot menu.

Thanks x.
Galaxy M
මගෙත් ඔය ලෙඩේ ආවා ඊට පස්සේ මම phone එක රීසෙට් කලා ඊට පස්සේ හරි ගියා
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
I think that issue might be with its software. (bug)

I suggest you to Factory Reset your Galaxy device. But make sure to have all the backup files before performing it.

Use the steps below to perform Factory Reset on your Galaxy device.
Go to Settings > General & Backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset device > Tap Delete all.

If not, go to a nearby Samsung Service Center for assistance or send an error report via the Samsung Member App.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
Sivajeyan
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Bro

I factory reset my device afterthat I face this problem.
0 Likes