Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Android 12 & one UI 4 for m02 and some other problems

(Topic created on: 05-29-2022 06:03 AM)
INFORMATIONCOLLECTOR
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung m02 was launched last year after android 12 release and it still have received Samsung fans expected android 12 update with Samsung's own one UI .
I've using this device since the launch and I've had come across some major problems with this device 

1st major thing wasn't optimised well I mean after shutting down the device and pressing the power buttons the screen blinks and when I release my finger no response so to turn on the device should hold and wait until I feel the vibration

2nd major problems i faced is it have overheating issues
I'm simple words even if I try to play not heavy games it heats and if I play while charging omg it heats and it's unbearable so I must postponed the have until it's done charging.

3rd problem is it taking hours to charge
I had a Samsung J series phone put was charging withing 3 hours but this thing can go up as long as 7 hours if charging while device is turned on

4th one of my disappointed thing about this device is camera features have been removed
My earlier Samsung device had pro mode, beauty mode, panaroma and some other customisable features but this device had none of it and stock camera photos aren't colour graded and optimised well and most of 3rd party application and have to do tons of edits to make it eye catching.

5th issue was gestures
My earlier device can go back by swiping up but this thing had to press the V icon at the bottom to go back and it isn't user friendly as swiping
5th issue was the LED flash light colour
The device I use earlier had a white colour flash but this have a proper colour flash which doesn't look good while using

SAMSUNG please solve these issues before Samsung loyal fans like I am regret Samsung products most likely this phone M02
It feels like a downgrade other than a upgrade
If you guys won't fix this , day by day Samsung loyal fans will leave and join companies like Xiaomi which has the best specs at the price !
Looking forward to see a reply 🙂
[My apologies if there is a grammer mistake]

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy M
Hi... ඒක මෙහෙමයි,
පළවෙනිම දේ M02 කියන්නේ entry level එකේ තියෙන device එකක්, එහෙම නැත්තං budget device එකක්. එතකොට අඩු price point එහෙක තියෙන device එහෙකින් midrange හරි flagship device එහෙක වගේ software features, hardware features අපිට බලාපොරොත්තු වෙන්න බැහැ. මොකද මේ devices හදන්නෙම low cost orientation එකෙන්...
හැබැයි ඔයා උඩ mention කරපු සමහර දේවල් අපිට 3rd party apps වලින් යම්තාක් දුරකට අඩු කරගන්න පුළුවන්. (ඔයා කියපු photo editing apps වගේ) හැබැයි ඒකත් ටිකක් balance එකේ කරන්න ඕන දෙයක්... මොකද 2GB/3GB වගේ ram එකක් තියෙන device එහෙකට ලොකුවට apps දාන්න ගියොත් device එක slow වෙන්න බලන්න පුළුවන් නිසා. ඉතින් කොහොමහරි price එකයි features ටිකයි balance එකේ තියාගන්න වෙනවා අපිට. 😊

මගේ comment එක ඔයාට යම් විදිහකින් උදව් උනා නම් comment එකේ dot 3 click කරලා Accept Solution select කරන්න.
Thank you ❤️

View solution in context

9 Comments
Solution
Galaxy M
Hi... ඒක මෙහෙමයි,
පළවෙනිම දේ M02 කියන්නේ entry level එකේ තියෙන device එකක්, එහෙම නැත්තං budget device එකක්. එතකොට අඩු price point එහෙක තියෙන device එහෙකින් midrange හරි flagship device එහෙක වගේ software features, hardware features අපිට බලාපොරොත්තු වෙන්න බැහැ. මොකද මේ devices හදන්නෙම low cost orientation එකෙන්...
හැබැයි ඔයා උඩ mention කරපු සමහර දේවල් අපිට 3rd party apps වලින් යම්තාක් දුරකට අඩු කරගන්න පුළුවන්. (ඔයා කියපු photo editing apps වගේ) හැබැයි ඒකත් ටිකක් balance එකේ කරන්න ඕන දෙයක්... මොකද 2GB/3GB වගේ ram එකක් තියෙන device එහෙකට ලොකුවට apps දාන්න ගියොත් device එක slow වෙන්න බලන්න පුළුවන් නිසා. ඉතින් කොහොමහරි price එකයි features ටිකයි balance එකේ තියාගන්න වෙනවා අපිට. 😊

මගේ comment එක ඔයාට යම් විදිහකින් උදව් උනා නම් comment එකේ dot 3 click කරලා Accept Solution select කරන්න.
Thank you ❤️
Galaxy M
Mchn tawa ekak pls kiyanna mekata android 12 update eka enawada
Puliya123
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Ow enawa. July wala withara ei.
Galaxy M
Enawa... 😃
Galaxy M
Solution accept Kara sago ❤️
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
M02 කියන්නෙ Budget phone එකක් bro.

Ranod_Lakshitha කිව්ව වගේ ලොකු ලොකු දේවල් ඕකෙන් බලපොරොත්තු වෙන්න එපා.එහෙම ලොකු ලොකු Software,Hardware features ඕනෙනම් A seris එකෙන් phone එකක් ගන්න(ඒත් දැන් Phone ගිනි ගණන්🥲)M seris එක කියන්නෙ Samsung devices වල Features අඩුම seris එක.😊
Galaxy M
S series kiyanne Samsung eke features wedima series eka 😂 harine
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Ow ithin 😅.ekane price wedi.

(Mage solution ekath accept karan yan sago)😀
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M

If you've tried your way through all the suggestions so far and you still dealing with these issues in your device, it's time to kick issues up by doing factory reset.

A Factory Reset is an excellent way to remove all user data from a device and reverts it back to default settings, or to be more exact, returns it to the way it was when you first purchased the device.

If you are ready to factory reset your Android device, make sure to create a backup of all your essential files.

How to perform Factory Reset on Android smartphone?

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/how-to-perform-factory-reset-on-android-smartphone...

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍