Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Type C connector issue

(Topic created on: 10-20-2022 07:51 PM)
saf98
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Sometimes my phone supports charging and sometimes don't, this issue is getting more common and intense now, really getting on my nerves 😑 
11 Comments
Galaxy A
Bro it's problem of your charging jack
So please first clean your jack with soft make up brushes with a lot of care
saf98
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I already replaced it a month ago
0 Likes
Galaxy A
So that problem occurs
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi how are you SAF98? Do this by carefully checking the charging port of your phone. Something is stuck in the charging port of your phone, due to which the charging cable is not fully inserted. And if the charging port is clean, then attach the original charging cable
saf98
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am always using the accessories which are supported and bound for the device from the company, I even never use Samsung different models chargers or cables for the device.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Wch phone are you using?
Galaxy A
I am a mobile phone technician myself. The charging c port is not easily damaged. However, sometimes it gives a message of moisture due to moisture. But that fault is also fixed by cleaning it.
saf98
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
That's the 2nd time such thing is happening after facing such trouble I still think micro USB is much better than TypeC, even the advanced micro USB is less sensitive than TypeC and charging speed is even good 👍🏻 too
0 Likes
saf98
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Just now after leaving my charger for atleast 10 hours on rest I can use it for charging my device now, I don't know why is it happening? I even had experienced it earlier too, but than I didn't paid attention but now it seems alarming.
0 Likes