Original topic:

TAP TO SEARCH feature in samsung internet browser

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 12:39 AM)
ANktk
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi there,
Samsung internet browser is the best one if you use samsung phones. But ONE FEATURE that this browser must copy from Google chrome for android is the TAP TO SEARCH feature. Its awesome and samsung internet browser must incorporate this TAP TO SEARCH feature from Google chrome for android. If you agree, please like the post. Thanks. 
4 Comments
Shd4Shahid
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Although it is not great feature , it is included in the new version of Samsung Internet.
0 Likes
ANktk
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Can you guide me where could i enable it in my samsung internet browser? I am using samsung galaxy A52 4g version. I've installed the latest version of samsung internet browser. Thanks.
0 Likes
MMunir
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I think you mean this? Find on pageScreenshot_20211003-132819_Samsung Internet_4181.jpg
0 Likes
ANktk
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
No *find on page* is to find any word or phrase etc on any Web page. By TAP ON SEARCH i mean that if i am reading any English article and i come across any difficult word, just tap that word and it will get highlighted and a pop-up from the bottom will appear with the search results including google dictionaries. Its present in google chrome for android and its extremely useful. In TAP TO SEARCH you dont have to leave the main tab (article)...you could check it in chrkme for android browser...Samsung must incorporate this functionality to its browser.otherwise samsung internet browser is the best as it will open the true youtube desktop website while google chrome fail to do so.
0 Likes