Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My camera is not working. 
A42
6 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi... Try these steps bro
First, go to Settings > apps > camera > Storage > clear data and clear cache. And restart your phone.
Still it's not open, try to reset your device and see. If not solved it, could be a hardware issue... in that case, contact a Samsung service center. 🙂
Galaxy A
Hi. Try this step, Restart the phone. If restarting doesn't work, clear the cache and data of the camera app by Settings > Applications > Application manager > Camera app. Then tap Force Stop, and go to the Storage menu, where you select Clear Data and Clear Cache.
0 Likes
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Hey.. 😀තව ටිකක් විස්තර කරල කියම්න.Camera app එක open කරන්න පුලුවන්ද.?kemathinam mata msg ekaka danna whatsapp.. ✌️
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hi. Try resetting the phone. If that doesn't work . Go to settings >apps> camera > clear data and clear cache. After doing it restart the phone. Check if it works now. If not try resetting the phone . If that also doesn't work it may be a hardware issue. Better take it to a service center.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Can you elaborate more....
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi...
Kindly follow these steps
First, go to Settings > apps > camera > Storage > clear data and clear cache.
Enable all system apps and repet the same process I'll leave screenshots below for more clarification.
And still if it doesn't open, try a factory data reset.
Unfortunately if either above options didnt work it could be a hardware issue. in that case, contact a Samsung service center and get the original module fixed

https://www.google.com/search?q=samsung+service+center&client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&source=hp&ei=u...

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊Screenshot_20220421-080403_Settings_42336_1650508443.jpgScreenshot_20220421-080339_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20220421-080318_Settings.jpg
0 Likes