Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

How to Block Keywords in messages

(Topic created on: 02-17-2023 03:34 AM)
rizwan_Attari
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have samsung galaxy A53, i want to block some keywords in new Coming Sms like Buy AC, Sale AC, Daraz, Free minutes, Lottery etc. I have done that in huawei easily by adding list of those keywords in Harrasment filter but not possible in Samsung Gal A53. Though i have blocked various Promo Numbers but still want to block keywords as well

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I don't use Samsung Messenger so I'm not sure about that.
But if you want you can try 'Pulse SMS' apps.
It has ton of features like phrase blocking, silent Notification for non contacts numbers, fingerprint locked chat room, private mode and many more. Most important feature 'Sim selector switch for msgs' is also in that app.

View solution in context

9 Comments
Leary
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hy,
Simply go to sms settings you will find an option "block numbers and massage " add those num or you can also block those sms by sending sms to PTA ( reg ) to 3627.
0 Likes
rizwan_Attari
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Only option to Block numbers are there but no option to add Blacklist keywords anywhere
0 Likes
Leary
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Open phone app and go to settings you'll find there
0 Likes
Solution
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I don't use Samsung Messenger so I'm not sure about that.
But if you want you can try 'Pulse SMS' apps.
It has ton of features like phrase blocking, silent Notification for non contacts numbers, fingerprint locked chat room, private mode and many more. Most important feature 'Sim selector switch for msgs' is also in that app.
rizwan_Attari
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
THANKS brother. Will that app ( Pulse sms )make a conflict mode with samsung built-in messenfer or any battery drain problem etc ? I give it a try..
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
No conflict, no battery drain,

You can keep as many messages app as You want in your mobile, just select default app then you will receive your messages in that app.

And one more thing, your messages wouldn't be deleted by using or installing new app.
rizwan_Attari
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
THANKS BROTHER. MY PROBLEM SOLVED with Pulse App 🙂
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Welcome 🙂
0 Likes
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Theme style of pulse sms app is different, In first glance, it's seem outdated. to fix this, go too app settings, themes, Apply'always black' theme And then change all colours to Black (hex 000000). It Will give you amoled dark theme experience.
0 Likes