cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A72 is eligible to get Android 14 and 15 until 2026.

(Topic created on: 01-25-2023 12:42 AM)
Arshad_Muzter-À72
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A

The last software update for the Galaxy A72 brought Android 13 (One UI 5.0) as well as November 2022 security patch. Today, the phone is getting one more update, and it brings January 2023 security patch. Samsung is rolling out the latest security update to the international variant of the Galaxy A72 (SM-A725F).

The latest firmware version is A725FXXU4CWA2, and it offers a January 2023 security patch that fixes more than fifty security-related issues. Since the complete change log isn’t available now, we can’t confirm what else it offers. The update is currently rolling out in Russia. However, other regions should also get it very soon.

You might be familiar with the process to check for the update manually but if you aren’t, go to Settings » Software Update and tap the Download and install button. If the update is available in your region, it’ll pop up in the window. But if you don’t see one, you can always download the firmware from our website and flash it manually.

Samsung launched the Galaxy A72 with Android 11 (One UI 3.1), and the phone is currently running on Android 13 (One UI 5.0). The Galaxy A72 is eligible to get two more Android OS updates: Android 14 and Android 15. The phone will also keep getting quarterly security updates until 2026.

25 Comments
Galaxy A
Congratulations
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Bro just 3 os updates ka btya tha jb 2021 me launch hoa tha
Priya6262
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

Don't worry Dear, A72 will get Update on 30 November 2023 Android 14 with Ui 6.0

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Means 14 tk 15 wala kahan se confirm kia ha i mean k
0 Likes
Galaxy A
SamMobiles
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Ok thanks bro chalien ye to phir achi baat ha me to soch rha tha A72 ko sell kron aur A ki 5 series py jaon yaa Phir S series
Galaxy A
Pahly mujhy bhi bohat shouq tha Note 20 ultra ka.. lekin 13 os k bad ab mode nahi..
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Kia ye authentic news ha ?