Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A52s April Update

(Topic created on: 05-15-2023 05:57 AM)
MasoomRaza
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
After updating to April Security Patch my phone is now freezing and heating a lil bit and also some battery drain issue does anyone know is this the problem with this update or something else if anyone is facing this issue please let me know
7 Comments
kasheph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same thing happened to me, factory reset fixed it.
MasoomRaza
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Brother I've alot of personal data I can't reset it as I've no other option of backup
0 Likes
kasheph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
OTG dongle and a USB stick would be nice to transfer your data, otherwise you have to backup your data on Google Drive / One Drive
MasoomRaza
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yeah I'll do something like that cause I'm looking to buy an SSD for the backup this is disgusting from Samsung 🙄🙄
kasheph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeah, it's really frustrating
davidohnson
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

If you're experiencing freezing, heating, and battery drain issues after updating to the April Security Patch on your phone, it's possible that the update itself may be causing the problem. Software updates can sometimes introduce bugs or compatibility issues that affect device performance.

To determine if others are facing similar issues with the same update, it can be helpful to check online forums, community websites, or social media platforms where users discuss their experiences with updates. Look for threads or discussions related to your specific device model and the April Security Patch to see if others have reported similar problems.

If you find that other users are encountering similar issues after the update, it's likely that the problem is related to the update itself. In such cases, it's recommended to report the issue to the phone manufacturer's support team or visit an authorized service center for further assistance. They can provide guidance, investigate the problem, and potentially offer a solution or a future update that addresses the issue.

In the meantime, you can try some general troubleshooting steps to mitigate the impact of the issues:

1. Restart your phone: A simple restart can often resolve temporary software glitches and may help with freezing and heating issues.

2. Clear app cache: Clear the cache of specific apps that are experiencing problems. This can be done in the app settings or through the device's application manager.

3. Remove recently installed apps: If the issues started occurring after installing specific apps, try uninstalling them to see if the situation improves.

4. Monitor battery usage: Check the battery usage section in the device settings to identify any apps or services that are consuming excessive power. If possible, force stop or uninstall any battery-draining apps.

If the issues persist or worsen, it's recommended to seek assistance from the manufacturer's support channels or an authorized service center to address the specific problems related to the April Security Patch update.

MasoomRaza
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks brother means alot I did the same as you told me and it is the problem with other users too hopefully they solve this in other security patch update
0 Likes