Original topic:

Fingerprint

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 09:15 AM)
Himansa
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung A03s fingerprint not working smoothly.Is that a Error or not??
3 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi 👋,
Try these steps
1. Don't use so many apps
If you have some apps not essential zip those apps
2. Turn off background running apps
Put them sleep or deep sleep(without social media apps)
3. Turn off background data using from unused apps(without social media apps)
4. Try to Clean (ram)random access memory every 15 minutes
5. Delete unused stuff
6. If these steps didn't work just reset your device
7. Try to Don't make your device lagging

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I'm sorry to hear that your fingerprint sensor isn't working on your Galaxy device. Here are a few potential solutions you can try:

1. Make sure your fingers are clean and dry when trying to use the fingerprint sensor.

2. Try using the fingerprint sensor after restarting your device.

3. Make sure that your device's software is up to date.

4. Try removing any fingerprints that have been previously registered, and then re-registering them.

5. If the problem persists, you may want to try resetting the fingerprint sensor by going to "Settings > Biometrics and security > Fingerprints > More options > Reset fingerprint."

6. If none of these solutions work, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with the fingerprint sensor itself. In this case, you may need to contact Samsung customer support or bring your device to a Samsung service centre for further assistance.

I hope these suggestions are helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Solution
Galaxy A
I think the easiest way to ensure that your fingerprint will read and work smoothly is to register the same finger twice. It really helps to speed up the process. Its a very simple trick but very effective 👌🏻

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊