Original topic:

Android 12

(Topic created on: 02-23-2022 03:46 AM)
MyA12
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Is android available for Galaxy A12. How much time does it takes to get the update to A12. Is there anyone who get the update a A12

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Yep,Still A12 get security patches.also android 12 will be released on July in 2022.I don't think it will get android 13 update 💔 however Samsung officially said A12 will get android 12 update and more security patches.

If my comment helped you in anyway,You can accept my comment as the solution by clicking on the 3 dot menu

Thank you 😊

View solution in context

Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Hey bro,
I am a Samsung galaxy m12 user. The a12 and m12 are same models. Definitely. The M12 , A12 does eligible for one ui4 Android 12. So don't worry. Yours a12 will received the android 12 (one ui4) upgrade in july or August 1st week within.
Thank you😊

If you find any help with my answer, 3dots and click "Accept Solution"...

View solution in context

Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Actually you are right...
I think m12 realised on last year 2021. June right?

Don't worry bro... 🤝 🤝 🤝

If you collect any helps with my answer, pls click on 3dots and click accept solutions...😊

View solution in context

12 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Yep,Still A12 get security patches.also android 12 will be released on July in 2022.I don't think it will get android 13 update 💔 however Samsung officially said A12 will get android 12 update and more security patches.

If my comment helped you in anyway,You can accept my comment as the solution by clicking on the 3 dot menu

Thank you 😊
Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Hey bro,
I am a Samsung galaxy m12 user. The a12 and m12 are same models. Definitely. The M12 , A12 does eligible for one ui4 Android 12. So don't worry. Yours a12 will received the android 12 (one ui4) upgrade in july or August 1st week within.
Thank you😊

If you find any help with my answer, 3dots and click "Accept Solution"...
Galaxy A
I'm sorry for saying this,

Actually I agreed,Galaxy M12's and A12's specifications may same.but Galaxy A12 released with Android 9 and M12 released with Android 11.so you see here galaxy M12 get more android updates more than A12.but A12 won't get android 13.

I think this may help youScreenshot_20220223-174131_Chrome.jpg
Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Actually you are right...
I think m12 realised on last year 2021. June right?

Don't worry bro... 🤝 🤝 🤝

If you collect any helps with my answer, pls click on 3dots and click accept solutions...😊
Vister
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I am using a12 nacho (2021 version) and it's came with android 11 without updating. So, let me know will I get android 13 also.
Chipset is - Exynos 850
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I think this new version of samsung 's official released on last year August right?
Vister
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, dude so will it be egitable for ou ui 4??
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes yes. Your a12 will received the one ui4 in july or August 1st week within.
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes bro. You are a lucky man🤞🎉
Definitely your a12 nacho model will be received the next 2 os upgrades😃. Congratulations!Screenshot_20220224-122836_Samsung Internet.jpg