Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A52s Jazz VoLTE is not working

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 10:04 AM)
kasheph
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Jazz VoLTE doesn't work in either of two SIM slots (wouldn't show 'use VoLTE' in connection settings) while Telenor VoLTE works just fine in any SIM slot. I enquired Jazz regarding this issue but they said everything's fine on their end. Any ideas or solution to this will be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Just get a replacement SIM and I am 100% sure that your issue will be fixed. VOLTE is not an issue for Samsung cuz they have been offering it for years. It's Jazz who recently started offering it. So, replace your SIM or call the helpline and ask them to deactivate VOLTE and then call them back and ask them to turn it back on and make sure to stay on the call till you get the confirmation message from Jazz stating that VOLTE has been activated.

View solution in context

19 Comments
HZAfzal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Your sim might not have volte activated. You need to check on Jazz website to see if which phone is compatible with them ( in my case i had to insert my sim in a Samsung A21s to activate volte) and if you insert your sim then in a compatible phone then it will be activated. Once activated insert in your A52s and should be working.Screenshot_20221008-235555_Messages_1000004410_1665255371.jpg
kasheph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Salam Alaikum.
I'm 100% certain that my Jazz SIM is VoLTE enabled and people at Jazz assured me that too. I also tried putting my SIM on Samsung A01 and it's working flawlessly on VoLTE, but not on A52s. Jazz people said A52s is supported on their network (i checked their website too and it's correct) but they don't know why it won't work on my unit, they also hinted that Samsung need to push an update that might fix it. They are clueless.
0 Likes
HZAfzal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
W.slam, I'm also using A52s and initially when I bought the phone I assumed it was the same problem but after inserting my sim in another phone and volte being activated, volte is working flawlessly in my phone. Not sure if jazz has fixed the issue now or not but at the time A52s was newly released and was not supported on their network but now it been more than 6 months and I'm using Volte on my jazz sim on my A52s
kasheph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Interesting!
I haven't changed my SIM card in past 2 years. I bought S8 when it was released and used it until it broke down but VoLTE never worked on S8 either, i didn't bother investigating the problem. I bought A01 to and VoLTE worked just fine and after 1 week i bought A52s (like 5 months ago) but VoLTE never worked since day one. I guess i have to put my SIM back into A01 and make a few calls and put it back on A52s. I highly doubt it will work but i gotta try this 😬
0 Likes
HZAfzal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Honestly not sure about the problem maybe it's a software issue or something on jazz's end not sure
0 Likes
Solution
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Just get a replacement SIM and I am 100% sure that your issue will be fixed. VOLTE is not an issue for Samsung cuz they have been offering it for years. It's Jazz who recently started offering it. So, replace your SIM or call the helpline and ask them to deactivate VOLTE and then call them back and ask them to turn it back on and make sure to stay on the call till you get the confirmation message from Jazz stating that VOLTE has been activated.
kasheph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hello!
Seems plausible, since this same jazz SIM is working absolutely fine on VoLTE on other phone but not on my unit while Telenor is working great. New SIM card could get it fixed. Thank you for guidance.
kasheph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Follow up: it turned out there was a problem with my SIM card because other SIMs of Jazz were working with VoLTE on my phone. New SIM card is now working fine. Phew. Thank you.
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Told you so....