Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Tab S3 gets Android Pie with October security patch

(Topic created on: 10-16-2019 01:24 AM)
Tkokab
Active Level 6
Options
Community Guidelines
It was around a month back that the Galaxy Tab S3 finally received the Android Pie update, and Samsung is now expanding the rollout to a few more markets. The update that’s rolling out to countries this week — software version T820XXU3CSJ3 — includes the October 2019 security patch, so while those countries had to wait longer for the Pie update, they are also getting a newer build with more recent security fixes. 

Like other Galaxy devices, the Galaxy Tab S3 gets One UI with the Android Pie update along with plenty of other features, such as a system-wide Night mode theme. Samsung is already testing One UI 2.0 for the Galaxy S10 while Tab S3 owners are getting their taste of the initial version of One UI, and that’s what they will have to live with unless they upgrade to one of Samsung’s new tablets as the Galaxy Tab S3 is not eligible for the Android 10 and One UI 2.0 update
6 Comments
DrShahid
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
We see these news on sammobile.. Nd many more.. Why u share here... Copy paste...?
0 Likes
Tkokab
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Not everyone has access like you and me that's why, it's ready and handy I am really sorry if it has offended you.
0 Likes
Tkokab
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
As far as I have seen your posts, you yourself has been asking for Updates.
0 Likes
DrShahid
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Carry on friend...
Tkokab
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
thanks
0 Likes
Faisalbajwa1
Active Level 2