Original topic:

Galaxy M31 received September-2021 security patch update

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 09:05 PM)
innovativeAR121
Expert Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines

Galaxy M31 gets Samsung Pay Mini support with September 2021 security

Samsung started rolling out the September-2021 security update last week with the Galaxy S20 FE. Multiple high-end and mid-range smartphones have already received the update. The Galaxy M31 has now started getting Samsung’s latest security patch and Samsung Pay Mini functionality.

The Galaxy M31 is getting a new software update in India. It comes with firmware version M315FXXU2BUH6 and includes the September 2021 security patch that fixes more

than 50 vulnerabilities related to privacy and security. The update also brings Samsung Pay Mini to the smartphone, allowing users to make mobile payments at retail locations via QR codes. As usual, the update includes device stability improvements and bug fixes.

If you are a Galaxy M31 user in India, you might have received the update already. If you haven’t, you can check for the update manually by navigating to Settings » Software update and clicking on Download and install. You can also download the latest firmware file

from our firmware database and flash it manually. The update could expand to more markets over the next few days.

Samsung had launched the Galaxy M31 in early 2020 with Android 10-based One UI 2 onboard. A few months ago, the smartphone received the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update and the One UI 3.1 update in March 2021.

19 Comments
Javed_Ali
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Congratulations
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Thanks
Javed_Ali
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Bro android 12 kb tk arha he s21 me?