Original topic:

Android 14 One UI 6

(Topic created on: 01-26-2024 04:05 AM)
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Options
Community Guidelines
Hello Everyone! 
Many people are complaining why they didn't receive UI 6 update till date.
Let me tell you some facts about UI 6.
Samsung's One UI 6 based on Android 14 has many many bugs till now (I'm on January update). There are numerous bugs and issues till now, every device is facing these bugs and these will be fixed in future time (2,3 months atleast). 
Further, UI 6 doesn't even have one new usefull feature (except for S23 ultra and Fold 5), only look of notification panel is changed with even less features on it. Not a single good lock module is perfectly working with UI 6.0. It's like a pure downgrading thing.

So, don't worry if you haven't received the update yet. It's even better to stay on Android 13 UI 5.1. It's way more stable and bug free. 
My advise is to keep using UI 5.1, till your respective device announces UI 6.1 fully stable update. 
10 Comments
nadeemaq
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Good 👍
Qudratol
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
But we hear much fanfare about 14
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Brother I'm using. Not a single usefull feature it has till now.
Hopefully we will see features and improvements in UI 6.1.
TahaEjaz
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Using samsung s21 plus with android 14 and its best. Super smooth and full of features of AI. Totally satisfied and would recommend it 100 times 💯
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Brother, Which AI features you got on S21 plus ?
0 Likes
Zarrar26
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Agree with you. Control panel was better on Android 13, you can't even tap on shortcut name to open quick setting😑.
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Thanks 😊
Control Penl downgrade:
One hand reachability - Gone

Text tap shortcuts - Gone (Just to change the volume of notification/call, now go to detailed settings, then open volume tab).
Now Can't see connected devices without opening complete hot-spot setting.
Auto Brightness Settings - Very difficult to open now, most of the time touches the slider.
Zarrar26
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Exactly
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Oppo Android 12 se same notification panel design use kr rha h. Jo Samsung ne ab copy kia.
Toggle text shortcut supported hn oppo mei.
Shayad UI 6.1 mei aesa ho jaye. 20240127_000731_1000112947_1706296134.jpg
0 Likes