Original topic:

80W Fast charging

(Topic created on: 06-21-2022 01:12 PM)
Rasha96
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I have Galaxy Tab S7 device and 80w super fast charger from OnePlus. Can I charge my tablet using that? Does it harm my tab? Please answer 
9 Comments
Nicholraveen
Active Level 7
Tablets
Use your original charger using other chargers might not be good
Rasha96
Active Level 1
Tablets
I'm traveling everyday so I couldn't bring that 15W charger everywhere 😒
Tablets
Hi 👋,
The point is, you will not get it immediately 😏
The thing is samsung made their devices for specified Watt ranges, like cable charging(10W-2.5W), adaptive fast charging(15W) and super fast charging(25W/45W) so I Guess Tab S7 came with super fast charging(45W) technology and your device works with fast charging(25W), adaptive fast charging(15W) and cable charging(10W-2.5W) too. 😄
So Tab S7 recommended maximum limit is 45W 😊 🔋. definitely oneplus charger works with Tab S7 but the problem is it will damage to your battery and it will reduce battery circles(0% to 100% is one circle) 🔋 . It means Reduces usable time of battery and Soon the power will decrease so If you need to replace the battery with in a year, then use 80W charger

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
Tablets
The battery won't get damaged by charging with a high wattage charger because the phone will pull the wattage that it needs only
Tablets
Okay 👍, but if it continues for a long time will the motherboard not be damage?
Tablets
There won't be anymore damage than that of a regular charger. The 80W only means that the charger can give a max of 80W, doesn't mean it charges every device with 80W
Tablets
Thanks for letting me know ayya😊👍
Tablets
Sure malli
Tablets
Hi there while its recommended to use the charger provided by Samsung itself, One Plus is a reputed company and their chargers are of high standards and as a result the charger will not harm ur tab.

Unfortunately the tab will not be able to utilize the 80W speed that the charger provides.

There is a limited wattage that the tab can take and it will not take even 0.1 watts more than it should. Whatever wattage samsung has set will be the final.

Don't worry you can use the charger with no damage to your tab, but not at 80W

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊