Active Level 3
Options
TV
Which company made biggest ultra wide monitor
4 Comments
Ravija11027
Expert Level 5
TV
In every new generation of technology, there's a leader—the fastest processor, the brawniest GPU, and in the case of the $2,499 Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ the most feature-rich gaming monitor you'll find on store shelves or online in 2020. This 35-inch display with a 200Hz refresh rate is the most "ultra" that the ultrawide segment has to offer, and with strong color numbers to back up its fast performance, it's just as good a pick for content creators as it is for gamers. Editors of 4K video with an even larger pile of cash to spend might want to consider options like the Apple Pro Display XDR for the increased screen real estate, but for anyone else who simply wants the best ultrawide-aspect gaming monitor on the planet, the PG35VQ earns an Editors' Choice.. 🙂

If my solution helps you, touch the three dots and give the accept solution☺☺
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
TV
Samsung makes the biggest ultrawide monitor ,I can think of. Screenshot_20220407-151317_Samsung Internet.jpg
TV
Size wise Samsung, Asus, Acer & LG manufacturing large display panels. But Alienware introduced 55" Gaming display in 2 or 3 years back. I think that's the biggest one so far.

If my comment is helpful to you anyhow, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 😊
TV
Samsung’s big pitch is that this ultrawide is based on Quantum dot technology. It’s still an LCD monitor, but it uses light-emitting nanocrystals — Quantum dots — that absorb and convert light. Their size determines the color they produce, as larger particles gravitate to red while smaller particles shift towards green. The result is rich colors, deep blacks, and true white. They’re typically applied in a sheet over the LED backlight.This Samsung ultrawide supports 1.07 billion colors. It also sports a 1,800R curve while packing a maximum 144Hz refresh rate even at its default 3,840 x 1,080 resolution. There’s even HDR, a 1ms response time, a 3,000:1 contrast ratio, and a 350-nit maximum brightness. For ports, it includes two HDMI, one Mini DisplayPort, one DisplayPort, two USB-A ports, and audio jacks. It supports AMD’s FreeSync 2 technology as well for tear-free frame rates.

According this information these are the few companies that made biggest ultra wide screens..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.digitaltrends.com/computing/biggest-ultrawide-monitors/%3famp

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊Screenshot_20220407-182422_Samsung Internet.jpg