Original topic:

Share Menu

(Topic created on: 02-23-2022 05:48 PM)
Dr_Sadesh_Abey
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

share-icon-sharing-social-media-in-frame-vector-31579533.jpg

 Everyone shares files with others. This maybe uploading files on Instagram or whatsapp chatting with your friend, or even sharing an image to a photo editing app for some quick retouching. We all share.

The annoying part about sharing is, sometimes the apps we want to share our content is very far from the start of the menu. We have to scroll through a few rows of apps to find the one we want.  Well we don't have to do this anymore.

What I'm about to show you is a simple in built trick to keep the apps we use regularly   always on top. Its not a specific One Ui 4.0 feature, I've used a similar trick on One Ui 3.1 as well.

First,  Share any random file and scroll all the way to the end of the share menu, you come to a "More" option. Click on it

Screenshot_20220224-070832_Android System.jpg

You will be shown all the other apps on your share list, but I'm interested in the little Pencil icon on the top right corner. Click on that.

Screenshot_20220224-070845_Android System.jpg

You will be directed to a menu. This is where you can drag to add your favoutite apps to the top of the list. 

Screenshot_20220224-070914_Settings.jpg

Give it a try and let me know if you found it useful. 

As always feel free to ask questions. If you need help figuring out the same in One Ui 3.1/3.0 feel free to comment below as well.

Have a great day 😀 

16 Comments
Others
Thanks for sharing
Others
Sure Naveen 😀
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks for sharing🤗
Others
No problem bro 😊
Bhashu
Active Level 8
Others
What is this circle ?Screenshot_20220224-102038_Samsung Members_55393_1645678265.jpg
Others
My camera cut out
Vister
Active Level 5
Others
Thanks for sharing dude. I'm new to the members😍
Others
No problem Vister! And welcome 😊
Oshani_
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks for sharing 🤗🤗🤗