Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 ultra voucher

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 01:11 PM)
HayatAkram
Active Level 6
Options
Others
I have applied for obtaining the gift🎁 and  its cost is around Rs.53000, which is free hurrah hurrah😀 . Free gift is like👍👌️:), made by Pakistan🇵🇰 wow👌 processor snapdragon :) hun thand  per gai 🧐
0 Likes
HayatAkram
Active Level 6
Others
0 Likes
huljpyne
Active Level 2
Others
We love samsung products they are amazing just 1 problem with chip they are using is slow in comparission with iphone but nest year s23 this issue will also be disolve samsung is hiring mediatech chips for the s23 n they will be faster then snapdragon exnos they will be the level of iphone
0 Likes
HayatAkram
Active Level 6
Others
Everything is possible
0 Likes
huljpyne
Active Level 2
Others
Yeah but little disappoint from samsung in chip race idon't understand why are they not giving us a best chip ican say marketing tectics if they give us the bestest chip like apple now what how will they make more money in galaxy s23ultra
0 Likes
HayatAkram
Active Level 6
Others
One by one they will provide us in near future, if all things provide us at one time then due to market tactics, what will they provide us in the next time 🤔
0 Likes
huljpyne
Active Level 2
Others
That's my point😅
0 Likes
HayatAkram
Active Level 6
Others
Next demand as a customer , they will provide us improved battery 🔋which will take time to drain atleast two days after fully charged it.
0 Likes
huljpyne
Active Level 2
Others
Hopefully under display camera too
0 Likes
HayatAkram
Active Level 6
Others
I want you to elaborate your point ?
0 Likes
huljpyne
Active Level 2
Others
Samsung os planing to relese under screen under disply panel a selfie camera which will be hidden under the screen when you open camera app it will show that atea pixels will be off when you close camera app it will be a full screen you won't see camera they have relese under screen camera in samsung galaxy fold 3 but it's in developing stages it's qwality is very bad compare to normal camera so hopfully the technology will be mature enough till s23 or 24
0 Likes