Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Need Advice Upgrading...

(Topic created on: 04-23-2021 04:19 PM)
MustafaKamal1
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Wanted to upgrade and Confused between Poco F3 and Galaxy A52.
Any advice
6 Comments
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Others
Samsung is much better than Poco .. the only difference is that Samsung will give you less in comparison with Poco but it will be better than poco in so many ways.
0 Likes
MAhmarCH
Active Level 6
Others
In which ways please elaborate😂 although i am a samsung fan and my whole family is samsung user just bcz i always make them buy samsung phones but please elaborate in which ways A52 is better then poco F3
AbduLRauF720
Active Level 3
Others
In every phone brand "UI" matters in every aspect. The most powerful the "UI" the most powerful the phone. And the Samsung phones has the most powerful "UI". So if UI doesn't matter go for POCO F3. The POCO F3 three time more powerful phone in this price range and a Flagship phone also.
0 Likes
MAhmarCH
Active Level 6
Others
Oho bro if you like samsung's ui like i do it doesn't mean more powerful then any other's ui the most powerful ui in this world is google stock android because its the basic of android and other companies run their skins on android its a software that runs extra on your phone do some research bro samsung's one ui is one of the most heaviest skins out there it makes the phone slow do some research bro btw i am a tech geek and Alhamdullilah studying bscs in computer sciences(honors) and i have studied android and got 3.4 gpa in that subject i know a lot of things about android buddy😉
0 Likes
Ikrmahassan
Active Level 3
Others
If u want better software experience than go for A52 otherwise for better hardware poco F3 is way more powerful cz of flagship killer segment
0 Likes
UᴍEʀ
Active Level 6
Others
China poco shoco choro a52 lo boht zbtdst set hy
0 Likes