Oshani_
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
What is a hotspot ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
24 Comments
Solution
Others
Hi... I think you're referring the WiFi hotspot.
Simply It's a method of access to Internet. In your mobile also have Mobile Hotspot. When you turned it on, your mobile create a WiFi hotspot. Then other devices can access to Internet using WiFi given from your device. 😃

If my comment is helpful to you, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 😊
Oshani_
Expert Level 5
Others
Thank you
Solution
Others
Hi 👋,
Hotspot kiyanne , hithanna oyage device eke data na kiyala,😶 ethakota yaluwekuge phone eke data thiyenawa kiyala😄. Ethakota yaluwage device eken oya Hotspot on krla oyage device eken oya wifi on krla password ekak thiyenawan ekath enter krata passe oyata internet access karanna puwan wenaw(meka mm oyata kiyanne therum ganna sarala adahasak widihata) wifi router ekenuth karanne me wademai eya apita denne wifi newei Hotspot api thamai wifi on karala ape device ekata connect karala router eka true internet yanne.

So if my comment helpful for you accept my comment as a solution 🙂
Oshani_
Expert Level 5
Others
Thank you..
Others
Welcome dear 😃👍
Solution
R-Tech
Active Level 7
Others
Its help you to share your internet to other devices.
Oshani_
Expert Level 5
Others
Thank you
Solution
VishwaD
Active Level 4
Others
It's a feature that you can share your mobile data with other mobile devices, which means when a hotspot is on your phone act like a wifi router, anyone with the password can join for that. You can transfer mobile data using 3 methods as bluetooth, USB and wifi.
The speed of the connection depends on your mobile data speed
Oshani_
Expert Level 5
Others
Thank you...