Original topic:

DIFFERENTS BETWEEN ONE UI AND ONE UI CORE

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 06:32 AM)
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Basic 

1.Samsung has a various range of smartphones so that users can get Galaxy as per their needs and budget. However, if you pick some less expensive, or we can say entry-level device, the software experience will also be trimmed down to justify the price.

2. What we are trying to say, Samsung offers two versions of the one ui in their respective smartphones in which the midrangers and the expensive ( Flash ships)devices run on the usual One UI while the budget devices offer the One UI Core For you mindSamsung generally launches their devices in 3 categories.
1 Budget 
2 Midrange 
3 High expensive/ Flagship 

Let's get started to see....

Difference Between S One ui & One ui core

As well we know the lastest upgrade of one ui i one ui 3.1 based on Android 11 ver. Comparison of both the software will be based on the features currently available on the Galaxy devices...

In which, One UI Core is the trimmed-down version of the usual One UI but is specially developed for the low-budget and mid-range Samsung Galaxy phones. That means it has fewer features compared to the One Ul that runs on Galaxy phones of the mid-segment and the premium range. 

One UI vs One UI Core

As we mentioned above, One Ul core isthe stripped-down version of the One UI, but it doesn't mean that the user will get a completely unproductive software experience.One-handed Mode, gestures, Focus Mode, Dark Mode, ability to hide apps, Digital well being, etc. So that overall fun will not be ruined from the main variant of One UI. The greatest apps for supported one ui & ui core below, you can see,,,,,, 
 1.Good lock- one ui 
 2. Bixby-one ui 
 3. Windows link -one ui
 4. Easy mode -one ui 
 5. S pay - one ui 
 6. S pay mini- one ui 
 7. S Knox -one ui , one ui core ( mid range) 
 8. S secure - one ui
 9. Conclusion - one ui , one ui core 
 10. Galaxy Store - one ui , one ui core 
 11. Somethings- one ui 
 12. SM-one ui , one ui core 

Thanks folks! 

My sincere congrats to "NIPOO" elder brother, Who helped me to correct Notes. Thanks a Lot lol! Sorry, if there are any errors in this🤝🤝🤝 
Note:- The reason this picture was posted is because it has become a question for many people
17 Comments
Others
Yah bro😃👍
Thanks for the your valuable informations🤩💪
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Others
Cheer🤗🤗😉🖤
Others
😃😉💪
nipoo
Expert Level 5