Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Average daily usage

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 05:13 AM)
Shehanp
Active Level 9
Options
Others
How to reduce this usage,  I use the phone by 100 %  charge,  charging the device two times per day , these day I use the phone till battery level decrease to below 15 % ., what are the things want to do To resolve these  ? My device is galaxy A51
8 Comments
Nicholraveen
Active Level 7
Others
Set app timers in digital wellbeing
Shehanp
Active Level 9
Others
Thanks, it's the right thing
Solution
Others
Hi,

Check this out,

https://www.samsung.com/nz/support/mobile-devices/11-tips-to-extend-and-improve-your-samsung-galaxy-...

https://youtu.be/hAOH7jC2jog

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 👍.
Solution
Others
Hi... it's all about battery saving methods bro. You can use many battery saving methods while you using the device for saving the battery.

Apart from that, here's a small suggestion for you bro... Sometimes we're addicted to some apps. These apps will keep our focus on it. So we spend a longer period of time on them. So we can set a specific time for them. You can set from Settings > Digital wellbeing and parental controls > set time
Personally, I'm also using it for some apps, specially for Facebook & Netflix. So It'll helpful to reduce the battery usage and get distracted from the phone. Kind of a win-win situation. 😊

Try it bro... hope this will helpful to you 😊
Shehanp
Active Level 9
Others
Thanks brother, I make schedules in digital wellbeing app
Others
Bro what u are asking is not a battery saving method. You are asking how to reduce your battery usage and that can only be done by you physically stop using the phone. There isn't a magic way to get ur battery usage lower.

You have said that you charge your battery twice a day and use it, which means u are a heavy user. Obviously your daily use will increase.

Even with all these battery tips there is only a little bit u can change. I'm only saying this because you've asked the same question multiple times.

This depends on you and your personal usage. I don't think there is a magical way out of this. Trust me I've spent months researching into saving battery and now I've just accepted my usage and i charge my phone whenever there is low charge.

I have a power bank, multiple chargers at home and i have a car charger, because the battery life isn't good in my phone either. So i don't really think any tips here are going to make so major improvement that will suddenly give u battery life that u have not been seeing all this time.
Shehanp
Active Level 9
Others
Yeah I ask this several times till I get a solution, now I know what to do
Nicholraveen
Active Level 7
Others
If u find my Answer accept my solution