Original topic:

Airpods 3rd generation to Android

(Topic created on: 10-15-2022 12:50 PM)
Aa00112233
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
Hi 
I have Airpods 3rd generation ok my phone is Samsung A3s so I connected Airpods but not sowing in battery life wey 
4 Comments
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Others

Using a non-iOS device such as Android means losing access to some AirPods functions. This is because they are proprietary features specially designed for iOS systems and are therefore not compatible with Android.

This includes the AirPods battery check feature. On iOS devices, battery levels auto-appear when you open your AirPods case or connect your AirPods. You also receive notifications when your battery levels reach 20, 10, and 5 percent.

This above mentioned functionality is not natively available on Android, but you can use third-party applications like "MaterialPods" to replicate it.

For information on how to check the battery of AirPods on Android using the MaterialPods app, click on the link below.

http://bit.ly/Check_AirPodsBatteryLife_Android

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
Aa00112233
Beginner Level 3
Others
Not working bro 🤐
0 Likes
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Others
Hi.
Try these two apps

If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution🙂😊Screenshot_20221016-073226_Chrome_1000003469_1665885766.jpg
0 Likes
W_Wijesundara
Expert Level 2
Others
How to Check AirPods’ Battery on Android

As previously mentioned, using a non-iOS device like Android means losing access to certain AirPods features. That’s because these are proprietary features specifically designed for iOS systems and therefore aren’t compatible with Android.

The AirPods’ battery check function is one such feature. On iOS devices, battery levels automatically pop up when you open your AirPods’ case or connect your AirPods. You also get notifications when your battery levels are at 20, 10, and 5 percent.

These features aren’t natively available on Android, but you can use third-party apps to replicate them.

MaterialPods, in particular, is a popular choice with over a million downloads on Google Play. It’s responsive, highly customizable, and offers fancy 3D-style animations. The Pro version has an auto-resume playback function when you connect your AirPods. It also has automatic in-ear detection although it’s still experimental.

Take note that the MaterialPods app will require the following permissions to function

Bluetooth LE scanning
Draw over other apps
Disable battery optimization

However, before attempting to use MaterialPods, verify that your AirPods are paired and connected to your Android device to ensure the app works properly.

For more information
https://www.headphonesty.com/2022/08/check-airpods-battery-on-android/

If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution

Thank You.
0 Likes