Original topic:

Washed Out Display S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-22-2024 10:42 PM)
wizardpak00
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello everyone,
Got hold of my S24 Ultra yesterday, was so excited however upon using it I noticed right away that colors are weird like totally washed out as in very cheap smartphone. I have my S23 Ultra and the colors on that look a apart. 
Has anyone else noticed this in their S24 Ultra?
Should I send it to service center or something or this is it with this hyped up display?

13 Comments
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
An update has been released to fix it. Wait for a month or 2
mehar_ali
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
1. Try checking your display color settings
2. If colors remain the same, check that if any person around you or on YouTube has the same issue or not.
3. If it is on your phone only, then you should replace your unit from services center.
wizardpak00
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Played with the settings all night but to no avail.
However, your second point hit the bull's eye lol. Just checked and there many videos suggesting this is a software issue. Videos are almost 10-12 days old so I think Samsung would know by now and should do something about it.
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Right now, s24 series display lacks in vividness.
In next update you will get a slider to adjust vividness of display. Using that this issue will be fixed..
Actually new display is made in this way but after customer complaints, Samsung has decided to provide manually adjustable slider for vividness adjustment.
This feature will be available only for s24 series.
wizardpak00
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I hope it fixes the issue and there would be no hardware constraints. Meanwhile, I will hold onto my S23 Ultra.
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Don't worry thay have admitted and said soon they will address this issue using a update. In some countries update is live and user reported that issue is fixed now.
wizardpak00
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Well that is encouraging. Appreciate the feedback!
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Can any one tell me in Pakistan market S24 Ultra come with which chipset .. Snapdragon or Exynos. ???
0 Likes
wizardpak00
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Snapdragon