Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S 24 ultra pre-booking gift

(Topic created on: 03-06-2024 10:09 PM)
jadoo71
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
*The Galaxy S24 Series Redemption is now live* Sharing the process for your understanding The offer is only available to customers who purchase the Eligible Product Models (defined below) from the Samsung E-store (https://www.samsung.com/pk) or through any other official retailer/online partner. The Offer will entitle the Customers who purchase the Product Models detailed in the table below (the “Eligible Product Model(s)”) to receive a gift, in accordance with the table below, but in the absolute discretion of Samsung, until stocks last: *Offer:* S24 Ultra: *Buds 2 Pro* S24: *Buds 2* 1. Once the Customer completes the purchase within the Offer Period, and receives the Eligible Product Model, in order to redeem the Gift, the Customer must: 1.1. Activate the Eligible Product Model and set it up; 1.2. If the Customer already has a Samsung Account, then they should log into the Samsung Members Application (a pre-loaded Application on the Eligible Product Model); 1.3. If the Customer does not have a Samsung Account, the Customer must set up their Samsung account and log in to the Samsung Members Application; 1.4. Within the Samsung Members Application, the Customer should click on Benefits (visible on the home page of the Samsung Members Application). This will lead them to a separate page with the Offer banner; 1.5. The Customer must then click the Offer banner which will redirect them to a page where a voucher code will be visible (the “Voucher Code”). The Customer should copy the Voucher code and Click on Fill the form 1.6. Upon clicking “Fill the form”, the Customer will be redirected to the Offer form on the E-store (the “Form”). The Customer must complete the Form in its entirety by filling in the required details (i.e., name, contact number, delivery address and the Voucher Code) and submit the Form. This must be done on or before 30th March 2024 (11:59 pm); 1.7. The Voucher Code is only valid up to and can only be redeemed till 30th March 2024 (11:59 pm). Any Voucher Code not utilized within the said period shall lapse and no claim shall be entertained in that regard after the said period. 2. The submitted Form will be verified by Samsung. Once verified, the Customer will receive a confirmation call and upon confirmation, the Gift (if available) will be dispatched to the delivery address given in the Form. If the Customer fails to receive the confirmation call, a second call will be made within twenty-four (24) hours of the first call. If the Customer further fails to receive the second call, their Form will be automatically cancelled, they will no longer be able to redeem the Offer or receive the Gift and no claims will be entertained in this regard.
5 Comments
XxZohadxX
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bhae call hi nae aie koi 2 din se
0 Likes
jadoo71
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Mujhe bhi nahin aayee.
0 Likes
jadoo71
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
After 14 days of waiting, I finally received the confirmation call from Samsung official! 🎉🎊 They said I'll be getting the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro within the next 14 days. Can't wait to experience the amazing sound and features! 🙌 #Samsung #GalaxyBuds2Pro #Excited
MJ241
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have purchased s24 ultra pre booking stock but not seeing offer in  benefits tab of Samsung member tab pls help me on this issue

0 Likes
Irfan-khan123
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Mene bhi form fill kia he par koi call nhi ae
0 Likes