Original topic:

S 22 Ultra heating and radiation issue

(Topic created on: 10-20-2022 07:11 AM)
platinum555
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello , 

I have been using S 22 ultra snapdragon version. Its a beautiful phone however I feel that it emitts alot of radiation as after just 15 minutes of use my hands and body feels very uncomfortable where as I can use other phones foe hours and don't feel any difference.

So just wanted to see of my phone is defected or is it the issue with every S 22 ultra or is it just with Snapdragon version 

Regards, 
9 Comments
Galaxy S
Not that's not true
0 Likes
platinum555
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Are you using S 22 ultra too if yes which version snapdragon or exynox ?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Exynos version heat up after 30 minutes continuously using but if you used phone in full ac room it's too much cold that's give you great performance
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I have s22 always use in full ac 20c my phone is getting cold instead of heating
0 Likes
platinum555
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
A person can not use a phone in AC all the time. Without AC does it heat up and do you feel radiations or heat transfer to body ?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No bro I not feel like this
But I admit phone emitted such kind of radiations but not like that way which you said
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
S22 ultra has a newly designed heat vent that takes heat away from the processor. You can watch that intro video on youtube.
0 Likes
platinum555
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have seen the videos but in reality it's not that effective
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I also heard the same that it is not that effective but this is something new that Samsung just introduced.
0 Likes