Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Overheating issue with s24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Adeelcyber
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Is anyone else having heat issues with s24 ultra. I upgraded from s23 ultra and it feels like a downgrade... Lesser camera Quality... And its dimmer than s23 ultra as well... What are your remarks? 
25 Comments
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The ambient temperature should also be considered. Even when not in use, the device can become slightly warm. Continuous usage in an air-conditioned environment may not pose a problem, but when used outdoors, not only the S24 Ultra but also other devices can become hot.
0 Likes
Adeelcyber
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've had the s24 ultra for only a week or so... I can definitely feel that this phone is always warmer than my previous one
0 Likes
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Could this cause any problems? For example, restarting, shutting down, or draining the battery quickly?
0 Likes
Adeelcyber
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
In general, a really bad experience... Like using the phone normally, is also causing the issuew
0 Likes
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The reception of this phone has been mixed, with many users expressing both positive and negative opinions. It is important to note that the expectations for this phone were quite high prior to its launch, which may have contributed to some of the disappointment expressed by users after using it.
0 Likes
Adeelcyber
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes.. Could be.. Are you also using s24 U?
0 Likes
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
Adeelcyber
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So, are you liking it? Have you also had grainy screen?
0 Likes
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thus far, the screen is satisfactory, and I have a preference for flat screens. Given my limited usage, the current setup is adequate for my needs.