Original topic:

Issue with update One UI 5 1 - green line

(Topic created on: 03-06-2023 11:38 PM)
SantoshSomasundrem
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi . 

Has anyone else faced this issue. My S21 Ultra after the update got a green line like the picture attached.. 

Any feedback on how to fix this issue? 

23 Comments
Galaxy S
It is hardware fault not the software so if u need to fix it. Need to replace whole Display 😐
Galaxy S
Was working fine until I got the update.. so the update caused the fault in the hardware..
Galaxy S
S22 ultra work fine for me
Kalindu7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My Samsung S21 plus got the same issue after the update. Seems like this was caused by the overheating, after the update. My phone had no physical damages. Sadly this is a hardware fault.
Galaxy S
Any solution given by Samsung on this??
Kalindu7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
They asked to replace the screen paying the total cost.
Galaxy S
That's not right.. it's their software that causes the hardware to fail like it did.. they have approved S20 series to get free screen replacements in Sri Lanka because of this issue..
Kalindu7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yet not for s21
Galaxy S
Which is very unfair by Samsung.. they should take steps to correct this mistake.. there are many ppl who are facing this issue. And it looks like Samsung is taking advantage of it's customers..

I have written to them, two days and yet, no proper reply apart from their auto reply.

They talk about how important thiee customers are during their launch events but when customers reach out for help for an issue which is caused by them, they hide..