Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Display Green verticle line

(Topic created on: 05-24-2023 09:11 PM)
Himagaran
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Im seeing a green vertical line on the left half in my S21. can this relate to any software bugs or fixable through new update?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi 👋
Just send a report about ur situation using samsung members. Then they will suggest you to what to you need to do.
So if my comment is useful for you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Comments
Himagaran
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
screenshotsIMG-20230525-WA0007_1000061814_1684988545.jpgIMG-20230525-WA0006_1000061815_1684988547.jpg
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi 👋
Just send a report about ur situation using samsung members. Then they will suggest you to what to you need to do.
So if my comment is useful for you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
0 Likes
Himagaran
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi thats already sent. thanks.
Galaxy S
Report your issue through Samsung members, do a complaint via WhatsApp or email, and post it on social media too. Now S20 users can have a free one-time display replacement as it identifies as a common issue. So, it's important to request Samsung to provide the service and support we deserve.
Himagaran
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
1 time free display replacement? this was bought from a private shop now the warranty could hv been expired as well. pls share supporting link on this replacement news thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Even warranty is expired you can claim it if there are no any physical damages. Give a call to customer care. They will advise you. And its only available for s20 series. S21 users havent got that option yet.
0 Likes
Himagaran
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes
0 Likes
Himagaran
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Upon the conversation with Samsung via Whatsapp, there is no such free display replacement for S21 series
0 Likes
drstine
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Join my telegram channel to keep in touch about the green line issue
https://t.me/+oCHEQYNGN8U5N2Q1
0 Likes