Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 10 update for S9 plus

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 01:07 AM)
KhalidKhalti
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Any idea about android 10 update for s9 plus in Pakistan?? Because its already February 😁😁
28 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
wait for 2 3 days i think
NotySam
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
or bnda kr b kya skta
sohail770
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
just waiting 🤔
anasZ
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
samsung thinks their pakistani users are chutiyas
KhalidKhalti
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yeah man....they dont even count this region because of smaller market but still its a huge market for Samsung.... they never include us in beta tests either....and when it comes to update i guess when the whole world's getting the next update we are being sent with the previous one as latest lol.... i am literally thinking to switch to IOS or at least other android devices like One Plus...at least they are loyal to the users as they push updates as a whole specially IOS...im sick of this slow paced and liar **bleep**....even go and check in notice of members app....its January there..i mean how can u lie or make fool of users....i literally give a **bleep** about update but if i have your device then u should have to be truthful to me...or at least update the schedule list of devices....very unprofessional and lazy **bleep** they are turning to be....
anasZ
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
actually samsung playing a dirty game.. every 2,3 months they introduce new mid range device with latest os version..one plus is much better option..
syedAreeb12
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
recieved android 10 update on my s9 yesterday in pakistan
Galaxy S
Korean model not international
0 Likes
khaleeqa
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
kal hi mil gaya tha hamein
0 Likes