Original topic:

overheating even after 5 minutes of using the mobile

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 10:16 PM)
MuSaCk86
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have purchased my note 20 ultra 2 days ago. I came to know that the phone is over heating even after regular usage for 5-10 minutes. I haven't played any games or run heavy apps. But still the temperature rises quite significantly. Along with that battery drainage is also quite fast. I couldn't use my mobile even for a day after the 1st charge. Strange. Can you please suggest what to do

8 Comments
Benjaminben
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
where did you purchase
CHiCHi86
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
same here bro I brought 28th
MuSaCk86
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hey, mine got better after the 2nd charge. now its not over heating any more. but I'm not quite happy about the battery life. it drains so fast.
0 Likes
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Better to check it from a customer service center.
Thanubro
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
don't buy exynos bro
MuSaCk86
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hi all thanks alot for the comments, actually my over heating issue got settled after the 2nd charge. it rectified the issue itself. but battery is draining so fast I really feel like it won't last for the entire day. I hope Samsung will send us an early update to fix that too.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
For a fresh phone this is normal phenomenon, Just give few complete charge-drain cycles, phone it self will figure out the battery health and discharging patterns with your day today use & that feel of heat (actually it's not overheat 😉) will disappear soon...

MuSaCk86
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
thanks for the tips bro
0 Likes